Hey, I'm Nicolas Charlet.
So you should probably know that my background is pretty different.
I am a global nomad - I've lived in 7 different countries throughout the course of my life.
I watch and play football/soccer (depends where you from right) religiously.
I'm a total dog person.. hate cats (I'm also allergic to cats). We had a dog growing up, black labrador retriever. What an amazing family dog.
I attended Boston University College of Engineering in the U.S.
I am half French, half Belgian and I speak English, French and German.
I have a technical and consulting background but really I am a people person at the end of the day.
I like figuring out what makes people great and then leveraging that to see them perform in that powerful state as often as possible.
I live in London in the UK but I coach worldwide. And I travel A LOT!!
I coach ambitious, A-player, leaders to the top of their game.
But enough about me..
If you've landed here I'm guessing you want to win at all cost.
I still remember the exact turning point.. the day it all shifted for me.
The day my life changed.
When I decided to reach out for some help.
You know what changed the game for me?
Which resulted in profound breakthroughs in my personal life and my business?
Here it goes.
I got myself a Success COACH.
It's simple really.
It's not rocket science.
When I got a coach I felt supported.
I felt like I had a leader in my corner who had my back.
Someone who helped me map out a plan with and then kept me accountable to it.
And that's what led me to start my own coaching journey years ago.
Today, I create certainty in my clients.
They take that feeling and go out there and dominate their life, their careers and their business.
They feel bold and alive and revving to get out there.
And we get it done.
Which is also why I feel so confident recommending that you get yourself a coach as well.
It worked for me.
It has worked for my clients..
And it is still working for my clients.
The sales guys I work with get promotion after promotion (the commissions on those sales aren't too bad either).
I work with future New York City corporate lawyers.
And also with the badass startup owner who has a big bold vision and takes that out into the world every single day.
I've benefitted from coaching since day 1.
And I now want to share this platform with you.
I choose to only work with leaders.
I'm not here to let anyone down.
If you're not ambitious.
If you're not driven to succeed.
If you don't have higher standards you want to reach.
If you don't have that drive.
If you're not willing to take full responsibility for your life.
If you're not obsessed with your own talent and skills and discovering what you're really capable of.
If you're not "pissed for greatness!" (Les Brown)
Then I don't want to work with you.
Plain and simple.
Yep, sometimes the truth hurts.
But I'll tell you WHY I'm selective when it comes to choosing my clients!
If you're not cut out for high-levels of success.
For pushing your boundaries daily.
To strive for greatness.
You ultimately won't get the results.
You won't step up.
You won't take the action.. consistently.
You won't take the leaps of faith when you need to.
And no one will end up happy.
So what is it that I actually do?
I coach and mentor ambitious entrepreneurial leaders reach their peak performance levels (More on that on my Contact page).
My coaching is highly valuable:
- If you have an online business or if you have a leading role at a bigger company.
- If you feel under pressure to deliver given the intense responsibilities you are under.
- If you're feeling anxious in your role as a leader and require an outlet to build a mindset that supports you daily.
- If you're not feeling grounded and present in your day-to-day life even though you are technically high-rolling at work.
- If you are going through the ups and downs and are looking for a sounding board to bounce ideas and challenges off of.
- If you're looking to embody and live the life of the leader you know you are deep inside.. to unleash the potential.
- If you want that next level breakthrough that you've seen others achieve.
- If you want to bring in more business, more deals, more ideal clients.
- If you're trying to build more confidence in yourself.
- If you're trying to find ways to navigate some of those low points that we all go through in life.
- If you're trying to build the habits that will transform your entire game (life and business).
- If you want to set clear goals that you can track over time.
I actively use Facebook to make an impact and share my knowledge. You can check it out here.
According to peak performance coach and leading entrepreneur, Tony Robbins, success is 80% psychology and 20% skills.
When is the last time you trained your mind and put it to the test?
If you're not seeing success, chances are your mindset is letting you down.
Stop playing small.
Before you know it your time will be up.
And you will have little or nothing to show for it.
I don't say that to put you down or stress you out.
I'm here to inspire a revolution in you.
To get you to play bigger.
You are a leader.
The people in your life know it.
And you just need to be reminded of it.
It's time to get out there and show people what you're worth.
I'll show you how to reach your next level.
Are you prepared to take control of your life?
Are you ready to achieve massive confidence, social mastery and influence and power?